Take advantage of our online services. The E-Permit Center allows applicants to apply for permits, pay fees, upload documents for review and receive/answer comments online for all building permit and conceptual review cases. Permits can be applied for and obtained without ever coming to the Government Center. Please see below for instructions and tips to successfully navigate the application process as well as what to expect.
The plan review process for the E-Permit Center is performed in the same manner as a standard paper submittal; however, the E-Permit Center allows the applicant to track the status of their permit/case online and electronically view redline and plan comments as the plans reviewers provide those comments.
E-Permit Center Account
Why do I want an E-Permit Center Account?
- Conduct permit searches
- See permit details
- See current and past inspections and results
Register for an Account
- Apply for permits and some land use cases
- Check the status of your applications and permits
- Schedule inspections
- Add a contractor license to your account
- Edit contact information for your E-Permit Center account
Click here to for step-by-step instructions to create an E-Permit Center account.
E-Permit Center Submittal Instructions
- Building Permit Submittal Instructions
- Conceptual Review Submittal Instructions
- Initial Review and Re-Submittal Process